25th February 2021 | Live Stream
Join us on the 25th February for our Transmission Prize Award Show 2021 brought to you via Zarucchi. Yes, come along and be part of Salon London’s yearly celebration of the work that our experts, authors and academics do to get us together with their ideas.
Each year we celebrate the biggest ideas that have been on the Salon London stage in the last 12 months and this years’ 2021 Transmission Prize winner will be announced LIVE on the 25th February.
We like to do our Transmission Prize a little bit differently every year and this year to celebrate our eighth Transmission Prize we opened up our doors to the public to become the prize judges.
We’re thrilled to announce this years shortlisted speakers are:
- Adam Rutherford - How to Argue with a Racist: History, Science, Race and Reality.
- Natalie Haynes - Pandora’s Jar: Women in Greek Myth
- Nimko Ali - What We’re Told Not to Talk About (But We’re Going to Anyway): Women’s Voices from East London to Ethiopia
- Pia Callesen - Live More Think Less: Overcoming Depression and Sadness with Metacognitive Therapy
- Pragya Agarwal - Sway: Unravelling Unconscious Bias
- Roman Krznaric - The Good Ancestor: How to Think Long Term in a Short-Term World
So make yourself a drink, pull up a chair and join us for the Award show on Feb 25th. Don’t miss the biggest night of the Salon year.